Click the button [Settings] (Picture 1) and you will see an interface as Picture 2.
1. : Click the button [Change] to set the download path.
2. : Click the button [Change] to set the backup path.
3. : Tick “Close to system tray” to close it into the system tray.
4. : Tick “Start when windows startup”, and then it will automatically start scan when you start your computer next time.
5. : Tick “Scan non-present devices” to scan the non-present devices.
6. : Tick “Enable scheduled automatic scan” to set a scheduled automatic scan, then the “scheduled automatic scan” interface will pop up.
7.: Choose the language.
|Converted from CHM to HTML with chm2web Pro 2.85 (unicode)|